Darling Sydney

As I’ve mentioned in my posts about Santiago, I have encountered quite an amazing group of friends here during training. Santiago is one of the most unique, but another amazing personality that is well-loved yet humble is Sydney. Just like Santi, she’s hard to describe, so I’ll let her own words do the talking.

This stands to be my favorite picture of Sydney, especially because she knew the photo was happening and chose to go with this facial expression

While holding a sleeping kitten --  “This is the kind of thing that tugs at my ovaries. I need a baby.”

“Swimming naked is so prenatal. Like you’re being born of the sea.”

“I could be a great stepmom. I feel I’d thrive in that sort of environment.”

“Each of us can fight for the book. It’ll be an energizer activity.”

In the Van Am (our PC newsletter), under lessons learned during training, she wrote, “Large insects that take up residence in your home are a little less scary if you name them.”

“Like, do you ever go grocery shopping on a Sunday and just hold a head of lettuce in your hand and contemplate life?” -- describing her kava hangover

On the morning of swear-in --  “Do you ever just hold a head of lettuce in your hand and think…it’s today…it’s today?”

Celebrating swear-in

Sydney is an ethereal beauty quite possibly brought to our planet to steal our babies and cute kittens


Comments

Popular Posts